Help us take our brand and product to the next level!
Together we are shaping the future of digital identification! We are an award-winning start-up based in Hamburg and well on the way to becoming the market leader in the field of AI-based online identification. To reach this goal and to grow further, we need you!
The role of a Product Designer is to bring creative ideas and designs to the table. With your amazing skills in product interaction, visual design, and prototyping, you help our team to quickly visualize concepts and improve our products.
You will work closely with our developer team. We worked really hard on the base of our app. We have the best user ratings in App Store and Google Play Store amongst our competitors, but it's time to take our products to the next level by optimizing and adding more unique values. We want Nect to be a top-of-mind priority to our customers.
Are you a passionate, purpose-driven and versatile designer that is product, customer and business-oriented?
Do you believe in giving and receiving constructive feedback as a way of improving your own work and the work of those around you?
Do you strive to inspire your team with your spirit?
Sounds like a match! Please find more details about the job and your future team below:
- Working and collaborating with designers, software developers, QAs, etc. in a cross-functional, agile, international and diverse team
- Translating end-users’ needs, analytics and business requirements to smart solutions and a killer User Experience
- Working hands-on, conceptually, as well as on the strategic side
- Running usability tests
- Establishing user interfaces for native iOS and Android apps
- Building beautiful and meaningful UI for our clients and end users
- Creating innovative, beautiful and functional visual assets for all channels including landing pages, flyers, brochures, presentations, illustrations and more
- Iterating over our products and our brand to reach World-class excellence
- Organizing, participating and driving design review sessions with other members of the Product team, as well as other stakeholders in the company
- Growing yourself constantly and helping the team to improve a bit every day by sharing knowledge and mentoring other team members
- Using your expertise in your field to develop new ideas, identify new opportunities in order to deliver high-quality products
- Solid experience as a Brand, UX/UI, Digital and/or Product Designer
- Having a background in data science or financial industry is a plus, as you'll work closely with Data Scientists and our customers are mainly from banks and insurance
- Top design skills for native apps (iOS and Android) or web and an understanding of the importance of motion and prototyping over static mockups
- Experienced with UX research and design sprints
- An interest in participating in all Design disciplines
- Ability to comfortably give, seek, and receive thoughtful critical feedback as a means to raise the bar of Nect design
- A passion to share your skills and ideas with others
- Get things done with positive attitude
- A drive to stay on the pulse and contribute ideas for new features or ways to improve existing products
- Great communication skills in English, and an understanding of the peculiarities of the German market
- Willingness to travel and work on-site with our clients to create a real impact with your work
What to expect
- Innovative technology and exciting projects
- A modern office in the centre of Hamburg
- An international team and flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- An extensive occupational health insurance package
- Free drinks (coffee, tea, soft drinks, and water)
- 30 days of paid vacation time
- Regularly recurring team events
Right now we are around 50 Nectees and you will be part of our amazing Frontend Team of 7 experts working on our innovative product. We follow modern and agile development concepts.
You can't wait to become our next Nectee? Malika will be happy to receive your application with your design portfolio and to answer your questions.