Become our new DevOps-Nectee!
Together we are shaping the future of digital identification! We are an award-winning start-up based in Hamburg and well on the way to becoming the market leader in the field of AI-based online identification. To reach this goal and to grow further, we need you!
Tech topics are not only your daily routine but the essence of your happiness?
You handle Docker and Kubernetes management, as well as the Go programming language, on an expert level?
Are you aiming for personal and professional development in one of the most innovative companies in the digital industry?
Sounds like a match! Please find more details about the job and your future team below:
- Development & maintenance of the deployment pipeline with modern container and automation technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, Drone)
- Concept & development of web services & programming interfaces for product connection
- Management & Support of productive infrastructure
- Significant experience (“expert”) with container management and orchestration, Docker and Kubernetes management
- Web services / middleware development (API / back-end) and Go programming skills
- Experience with Python software development and containerized deployment
- Detailed knowledge of Linux systems
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Log handling / monitoring
- Shell interaction / scripting
- Experience with automation (tools) and code / product deployment (tools)
- Knowledge of API / middleware security concepts and implementation
- Independent team player
- Self-starter and move-forward-person
- IT Security concepts
- Experience with CockroachDB (or a similar relational & redundant DB technology)
- Experience with distributed redundant storage, e.g. Rook or OpenEBS
- Driver’s license class B for occasional Data Center deployments or interventions is a plus
What to expect
- Innovative technology and exciting projects
- A modern office in the centre of Hamburg
- An international team and flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- An extensive occupational health insurance package
- Free drinks (coffee, tea, soft drinks, and water)
- 30 days of paid vacation time
- Regularly recurring team events
You can't wait to become our next Nectee? Malika will be happy to receive your application and to answer your questions.