Become our Computer Vision/ ML Expert in our Mobile Team!
Together we are shaping the future of digital identification! We are an award-winning start-up based in Hamburg and well on the way to becoming the market leader in the field of AI-based online identification.
Our goal is to make the process of validating your identity both as secure and as convenient as possible. The Nect app aims to deliver an amazing user experience by taking advantage of cutting-edge features never seen before in the industry. We want to make the process of validating your identity even faster and easier than it is now; almost enjoyable.
In order to achieve all these goals, we need your help to break a few technical barriers and to build amazing custom solutions that integrate Computer Vision and Machine Learning in our native iOS and Android apps in a performant and scalable way.
Sounds like a match! Please find more details about the job and your future team below:
- Working across native mobile platforms (iOS and Android) to seamlessly integrate advanced Computer Vision and Machine Learning features and capabilities
- Collaborating and working together with our dedicated Computer Vision-Machine Learning team to come up with great solutions that provide high value to our users and make our app easier to use and more inclusive
- Taking ownership of your area of expertise inside the Nect native apps
- Prototyping new and revolutionary features and improvements within the Computer Vision-Machine Learning field applied to the apps that establish us as the industry leader and improve our users' experience even more
- Paying constant attention to the performance and responsiveness of the in-app ML solutions across all sorts of mobile devices
Your profile and skillset
- Experience in Computer Vision and/or Machine Learning solutions embedded in mobile applications
- Knowledge about building highly performant, highly scalable C/C++ modules and embedding them in native mobile applications
- Experience working with common libraries such as OpenCV, Tesseract
- Expertise in Computer Vision areas of application such as facial recognition, character recognition, object detection, augmented reality
- Bonus points for the ability of building and training ML models that adapt to the particularities of mobile devices
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
What to expect
- We strive to follow data, not our prejudice
- We actively work to keep our technical debt low
- A modern office in the centre of Hamburg
- An international team and flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- An extensive occupational health insurance package
- Free drinks (coffee, tea, soft drinks, and water)
- 30 days of paid vacation time
- Regularly recurring team events
You can't wait to become our next Nectee? Malika will be happy to receive your application and to answer your questions.