Join our Frontend Team!
Together we are shaping the future of digital identification! We are an award-winning start-up based in Hamburg and well on the way to becoming the market leader in the field of AI-based online identification. To reach this goal and to grow further, we need you!
Do you get ideas on the way with know-how and creativity?
Do you love sharing your knowledge and inspiring your team with your spirit?
Sounds like a match! Please find more details about the job and your future team below:
- Working and collaborating with software developers, designers, QAs, etc. in a cross-functional, agile, international and diverse team
- Developing web applications
- Data integration from various back-end services and databases
- Prototyping new features
- Helping to design procedures and processes
- Growing yourself constantly and helping the team to improve a bit every day by sharing knowledge and mentoring other team members
- Using your expertise in your field to develop new ideas, identify new opportunities in order to deliver high-quality products
- A degree in Computer Science, a similar technical study or equivalent practical experience
- Good knowledge of microservice architecture and REST APIs
- Analytical skills and ability to structure, arrange and plan complex work procedures and issues
- Bonus points for some experience in React
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
What to expect
- Innovative technology and exciting projects
- A modern office in the centre of Hamburg
- An international team and flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- An extensive occupational health insurance package
- Free drinks (coffee, tea, soft drinks, and water)
- 30 days of paid vacation time
- Regularly recurring team events
Right now we are around 65 Nectees and you will be part of our amazing Frontend Team of 8
experts working on our innovative product. We follow modern and agile development concepts.
You can't wait to become our next Nectee? Malika will be happy to receive your application and to answer your questions.