Nect is a Startup from Hamburg and on the way to the leading provider in processing of ID documents based on artificial intelligence.
Our products help regulated businesses deliver on user-friendly, cost-effective, and secure identity identification requirements. For this, we rely on our own research in connection with the latest biometrics and AI technology, for which we have already been awarded several times.
- Working and collaborating with other software developers, designers, QAs, etc. in a cross-functional, agile, international, and diverse team
- Writing and maintaining high-quality, modular and solid code and developing customer-facing features, products and solutions
- Taking ownership of our products and thinking about our users
- Constantly improving our current app in performance, stability, scalability, maintainability and user experience
- Implementing native components when necessary (e.g. face recognition)
- Prototyping new features
- Growing yourself constantly and helping the team to improve a bit every day; sharing your knowledge or mentoring other team members
- Using your expertise in your field to develop new ideas, identify new opportunities and deliver a world-class app experience to our users
- A degree in Computer Science, a similar technical study or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in iOS native mobile development (Swift / Objective C)
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
What to expect
- Innovative technology and exciting projects
- A modern office in the centre of Hamburg
- An international team and flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- An extensive occupational health insurance package
- Free drinks (coffee, tea, soft drinks, and water) and snacks
- 30 days of paid vacation time
- Regularly recurring team events
Let´s get started!
Malika is looking forward to your application and is at your disposal for questions.