We are a Startup from Hamburg and on our way to the leading provider in the processing of ID documents based on artificial intelligence.
Our products help regulated businesses deliver on user-friendly, cost-effective, and secure identity identification requirements. For this, we rely on our own research in connection with the latest biometrics and AI technology, for which we have already been awarded several times.
- Bring your Python knowledge and best practices into our computer vision and machine learning team
- Join us in building, deploying and maintaining the processing pipeline
- Find the best ways to train and operate our models efficiently with us
- Significant (expert) knowledge in Python Software development
- Experience in building and maintaining microservices in Python
- Experience in using Docker and Kubernetes
- Fluent in English
- Experience in using C++ and/or Go are beneficial
- Experience with data engineering and handling
- Machine learning and computer vision experience
What to expect
- Innovative technology and exciting projects
- A modern office in the centre of Hamburg
- An international team and flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- An extensive occupational health insurance package
- Free drinks (coffee, tea, soft drinks, and water) and snacks
- 30 days of paid vacation time
- Regularly recurring team events
Right now we are 40 Nectees and you will be part of a team of 12 experts working on our amazing product. We divide our work into 2-week sprints and have a close collaboration within the IT department and the rest of Nect.
Let´s get started!
Malika is looking forward to your application and is at your disposal for questions.